Between Coffee Breaks

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Left overs..

It seemed so fake and yet it still wasn't
My stomach testifies..
Its blurry, the faces, the people,

the wind changing - thats what it looked like in my mind..

The cycle of change that starts to reveal itself,
the only thing more taunting is simply the fact
that you can't touch it..
I always feel like i'm being rescued,
pulled out and dried up
being given a glance, a witness
to what surrounds us..

i'll be gone shortly, to start all over again..

[change the curtains, re-arrange the furniture and the house looked entirely different, new.]

Not sure if my mom knew she was setting me up,
those monthly furniture living-room conventions
have made me look at life (and all the perks it comes with)differently..

change is new, never old
change doesn't guaranty better
Just different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]